A 45-minute drive from Batangas City, this resort is just the place to be, far from the daily pressure of your work or your studies. You can put in some adventure to that busy lifestyle as you visit the far and beyond aboard our luxurious speed boats and motor bancas!!!
In our place, you can always have a peaceful rest with the clear fresh air and green environment. Either way, our friendly staff is ready to assist your needs in every way possible. We’ll be more than glad to serve you.
Experience the great satisfaction in witnessing the amazing underwater world of Lobo, Batangas through snorkeling and Scuba diving. We have dive guides to assist you in every possible way.
- Function Hall
- Coral’s place
- Motor boats
2 double bed, C.R. and sink , Fully Airconditioned
Twin Sharing, Airconditiones, 1 double bed
( Rooms Down Stairs)
Twin Sharing , 1 double bed, c.r., fan
How to Get There
1. Lobo is about 150+km from Manila. It is located near the southern tip of Batangas province.
2. From South Luzon Expressway, take the Batangas, Lucena & Legaspi Exit. ( 2nd to the last exit.) Proceed west bound on the National Highway passed the Yakult Plant, Carmel Ray and First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), all of which are located at the right side of the road. Shortly after FPIP, turn right on the S.T.A.R toll exit.
3. Once on the STAR expressway, look for the exit marked Batangas City located on the left. Make a slight u-turn to the left, towards the Batangas Toll Exit. Upon leaving the toll exit, turn right on the National Highway towards San Jose and Batangas City.
4. Proceed down the National Highway, by-passing the town of San Jose. This stretch is approximately 23km to Batangas City. Slow down upon reaching the Makro Warehouse in Batangas City located at the left hand side of the National Highway.
5. Straight ahead will be a forking on the National Highway with a Rotary Lion Statue located in the middle of the road. Take the left side of the fork. However, this road is closed from 6:00 to 6:00 to avoid traffic.
6. You have to go around : straight, turn left when you see the plaza, then left, then right again when you see the small Don Ramos Store on the right. Shortly after, turn left again on the first road to the left. Note: This road is marked with Hotel Pontefino signage next to the signage for Shell Refinery. From here, the road to lobo is just straight ahead.
7. When you reach poblacion Lobo, turn left to pass the long bridge. Just drive straight ahead for about 1.5 km. Andrea Beach Resort is on the right side of the road.
Contact Andrea Beach Resort
For inquiries, call
Mr. Manuel Abanilla
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: