The Coral Beach Club offers an instant paradise immediately on the famous sands of Matabungkay Beach. The resort showcases wonderful views of tropical islands, glistening sea, sand, stunning sunsets and a variety of holiday pleasures. Batangas Province is well-known both in the Philippines and abroad for its spectacular beaches, dive spots and wonderful hospitality. At the Coral Beach Club, fun and relaxation comes in many forms. Indulge in activities like snorkeling, fishing, golf or billiards. Let the kids roam around the play area secure in the knowledge our staff and security team are around. Let our helpful and friendly staff pamper you, they all speak excellent English and understand the meaning of “Great Service”. We can cater any celebration for you; Kids Birthday, Romantic Dinner, Fun Dinner Party, Golf Groups, Weddings …. let us take the stress out of planning.
- Restaurant and Bar
- Large Swimming Pool
- Heated Jacuzzi
- MJ’s iSpa and Salon
- Big Screen Satellite TV
- Golf on nearby Robert Trent Jones Jr. Course
- Monthly Golf Tournament
- Water Sports
- Floating Raft
- Yacht Charter
- Billiard table
- Business Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Transportation service
- Secure Parking
- Stand-by Generator
Our rooms types are Super Deluxe, Deluxe Cottage, Deluxe and Standard. Each room is air-conditioned, has en-suite bath with hot and cold water and are also furnished with an electronic room safe, cable TV and fan. Deluxe rooms, meanwhile, have valuable additions including a fridge, hair dryer and tea & coffee facilities. Rates are good for 2 persons sharing, accompanied children under 12 stay free. Extra bed Php 1,000 per person per night, maximum 4 persons per room.
How to Get There
1. To get here, take the South Super Highway and exit at Santa Rosa.
2. Turn right and follow the sign to Tagaytay. At the Tagaytay roundabout, head in the direction of Nasugbu.
3. After 37.3km from the Tagaytay roundabout turn right to Nasugbu and Lian and at the Shell station turn left to Lian and Calatagan.
4. Follow the road from the Shell Station through Lian for 12.6km and turn right to Matabungkay and from there you will easily find your way. (GPS Coordinates: Latitude 13º 57′ 15″ N, Longitude 120º 37′ 49″ E)
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: